Search & Book
Strolls along the banks of the Salzach & Beautiful hikes on the Dürrnberg
Whether romantic walks, exploring hiking paths or taking on challenging tours of the mountains, SalzburgerLand offers the perfect mountaineering and hiking experience for absolutely everyone.
On the Dürrnberg, nothing stands in the way of pure hiking enjoyment. The hiking loops treat you to marvelous panoramic views all the way out to Salzburg itself and out across the Salzach river valley. For climbing fans, the two emblems of Hallein - the so-called Barmsteine - are a true joy. We invite you to discover for yourself our wonderful hiking opportunities:
- Hike out to the Tuckenthannaalm (refreshments available, also suitable for prams)
- Hiking loops with magnificent panoramic views
- Leisurely & romantic walks alongside the River Salzach
- Guided tour of the Knappensteig: Free iPod tour guides are available at our office
- Place of natural power: Hike out to these various destinations, spend some time there and feel their astonishing strength
Family Hikes & Summer Alpine Slide
For families, the Zinken is an ideal destination for excursions and hikes. Make your way up the mountain on foot. Your reward is breath-taking views of Hallein, followed by an exhilarating ride back down to the valley on the Keltenblitz.