Search & Book
Free Ski Bus in SalzburgerLand
Free Ski Bus in the Tennengau
During your winter holidays, be sure to take full advantage of the free ski bus - it will provide you with a pleasant, comfortable ride to the most beautiful ski areas in the Tennengau. This free ski bus is available to anyone who is out actively participating in winter sports. Which also means, if you are about to set out on touring skis, cross-country skis, a toboggan, or make use of your valid Tennengau Guest Card, you can travel out to the start of your winter tour without having to pay one cent. And once you are done with all that physical exertion for the day? Well, we would suggest stepping into one of the many area huts: cheese dumplings, bacon sandwiches, hot spiced wine or a glass of Hunter's Tea will help you wind down your day delightfully.
- Valid between 21 December 2013 and 16 March 2014
- Participating bus lines: 41, 159, 450, 460, 470, 471
- For groups of 10 or more, please call the postbus office to make advance arrangements: +43 662 4660
- Timetable information: Austrian Railways Postbus Service, 0810 222 333 or www.postbus.at
Participating Ski Areas
- Dachstein West ski region (Gosau - Russbach - Annaberg)
- Abtenau mountain lifts
- Dürrnberg (Zinkenlift)
- Lungötz ski lifts
- Gaissau mountain lifts
- St. Martin ski lifts
Also take advantage of the special service known as "2-Euro Tennengau-Ticket".