Suchen & Buchen
In the footsteps of the Christmas song "Silent Night!"
Experience the Advent and Christmas season here with us in Hallein - allow yourself to be enchanted by the Christmas atmosphere of the festively decorated historical quarter of town. During a walking tour, you will learn all kinds of interesting things about Hallein, former home of the composer of the world's most famous Christmas song "Silent Night!". Awaiting you during "Hallein Advent" aren't just atmospheric Advent markets, but also numerous special activities such as idyllic sleigh rides and live musical performances.
Our rich Advent programme invites you to join us for a delightful weekend during the run-up to Christmas.
• 2 nights with breakfast
• Guided walk through the historical old town
• Entrance to Silent Night Museum Hallein
• Visit of the Hallein Christmas markets including drinks and a small snack
• Guided tour at the Celtic Museum in Hallein
• DVD about the history and creation of the song ""Silent Night!"
|Accomodation||Price per Adult|
|*** Hotel||from Euro 130.00|
(half-board and single occupancy both available upon request)
Additional highlights bookable separately
• Visit to the Salt Mine
• Visit to the Brewing Museum (at Hofbräu Kaltenhausen)
• Visit to Salzburg "City of Mozart"
Accommodation bookable: November 29 to December 20.